TERMS, CONDITIONS & DISCLAIMER
No booking is final until full payment is received.
Itineraries may change without notice.
1st installment due now to secure your place. Payment in full required 60 days before departure.
Cancellation by you
If you need to cancel: Deposits may be refunded in the following manner on receipt of written notice:
If you wish to cancel a workshop/tour on which you are holding a paid booking you may choose between an alternative workshop/tour or a refund as outlined below.
Notification received 90 or more days prior to the start date:
- Full refund less AUD $300 service charge or choose an alternative workshop/tour.
Notification received 60 days or more prior to workshop/tour start date.
- Full refund less AUD $500 service charge and no choice of alternative workshop/tour.
Notification received less than 60 days before, or after the workshop/tour begins.
- No refund given.
Please note: Singabout is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of pleasure. If you choose an alternative workshop/tour and it is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference. If the alternative workshop/tour chosen is of a higher value then you will need to pay the difference in price.
Different fees may apply to airline tickets. You are strongly advised to take out full travel insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation penalties in certain circumstances (Note: travel insurance will not cover a change of mind)
Cancellation by us
If we need to cancel. Singabout reserves the right to cancel any trip before it is guaranteed to run, but will not cancel a tour less than 60 days before departure. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has reached the specified minimum number of participants. We will contact you a minimum of 60 days in advance to advise and full refund will be given. Singabout reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, at any time prior to departure due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events which make it unviable for Singabout to operate our planned schedule. If Singabout cancels a workshop/tour on which you are holding a fully paid booking you may choose between an alternative trip or a full refund. The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as non-refundable flights, visas, vaccinations, or loss of pleasure, etc. If choosing an alternative workshop/tour of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference. If the alternative workshop/tour chosen is of a higher cost then you will pay the difference in that price.
Travel insurance is mandatory for all Singabout participants. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of your booking.
Proof of travel insurance is required before travel.
When travelling with Singabout you must carry a passport and have obtained the appropriate visas and permits if necessary. Please ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the duration of the workshop/tour. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for your holiday. Singabout cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the relevant visa or permit documentation.
Singabout teachers, hosts & organisers will take every possible care for your well-being on your workshop tour. However, you are required to fully disclose to the organisers any pre-existing health or medical conditions, recent surgery or illness, pregnancy (and medication you are required to be on by your doctor) or any other condition that may impact your participation.
In the event of more serious medical conditions a medical certificate may be required from your doctor supporting your participation on the workshop tour. This is to ensure that the facilitators can best support you and ensure your safety during the tour, eg the need to ensure adequate supplies of insulin in the case of diabetics.
Further, you agree to inform your group organisor and facilitator of any recent injury or illness or any other condition that may impact your participation on the tour.
Furthermore, whilst all care will be taken, it is the participants’ responsibility to arrange appropriate medical and travel insurance. The organisers cannot be held liable for the unreasonable expectations of participants on the trip. They cannot be held liable for disruption, accidents, sickness, inconveniences, cancellation or changes of events beyond their control. They will not be liable to or held responsible for any participant who commits an unlawful or illegal act in the destination country. The organisers reserve the right to alter the itinerary or amend the schedule etc where necessary.
Whilst your care, safety and enjoyment will be taken into consideration you agree not to hold them or their agents liable for any acts or omissions and will not make any claim for damages.
CANCELLATION FEES APPLY - PLEASE ASK US FOR DETAILS.
* Check your itinerary. Ensure that all names and titles are the same as in your passport. Check the accuracy of all dates and timings. Any errors on your documents will be your responsibility if not advised to your consultant now.
* Documentation - as a general rule, your travel documents will be available for collection 2 weeks prior to departure, this will vary depending on your individual arrangements.
* The price is only guaranteed when paid in full
* We require a minimum deposit of $300 per person when booking. All deposits are non-refundable.
* Final payment is required not less than 6 weeks prior to departure unless otherwise stated. Some products must be paid in full at the time of booking.
* Fees will apply where a booking is changed or tickets are re-issued.
* Please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions for further details on terms and conditions applicable to your booking. A copy of these has been provided to you and can also be accessed at www.flightcentre.com.au.
* Complete your travel insurance form and sign and return it to our office. If you decline travel insurance you will be required to sign a disclaimer.
* Ask your consultant if any visas are required for your destinations.
* Bring in the current passports of all travellers for your consultant to sight. All passports must have a minimum of 6 months validity for most countries.
* Vaccinations are required for travel to some countries. Please check with your local doctor or a specialist vaccination clinic.
* Advise your consultant of any special requirements you may have, for example child meals, seating requests, medical requirements and so on.
* Advise your consultant of your frequent flyer numbers or enquire about any memberships.
I acknowledge that I understand and agree with the information set out above
Passenger Signature: ......................................................... Date: ......................................